Hello Trailblazers, I’ve started a new blog series “NPSP Features In Spotlight” and this blog “NPSP Features In Spotlight Featuring Tim Lockie” is the first blog of this series. The motive of this blog series is to highlight what features of npsp stands out and really helpful for nonprofits according to your experience. This featured blog would contain any two features (Technical/Functional) with a use case to provide a more meaningful approach.
Getting started with the first blog in this series featuring – Tim Lockie
CEO | Founder | Janitor @nowitmatters
Salesforce MVP, Certified Admin, Developer, Consultant – Bozeman Salesforce User Group Leader
- Ques 2. Related to what functional aspect (Ex. Data Import, Donations, Payments, Integration, Appexchange products to support npsp etc)?
- Answer. Moves Management
- Ques 3. Use-case?
- Answer. Levels and engagement plans help fundraising development teams move past planning and into execution in a matter of hours
- Ques 4. Feature (2) to highlight?
- Answer. Payments
- Ques 5. Related to what functional aspect (Ex. Data Import, Donations, Payments, Integration, Appexchange products to support npsp etc)?
- Answer. When to expect money in the bank for Major Gift, and Grants
- Ques 6. Use-case?
- Answer. A major gifts officer meets with a donor who commits to 500,000 paid over the next four quarters. Payments can be scheduled so that everyone knows when the money should show up in the bank. This keeps bookkeepers and fundraisers from confusion by differentiating the amount that was raised and from the amount received.
- Ques 7. Your script to recommend npsp to NGO’s/NPO’s?
- Answer. An app built by the experts: the nonprofit community.
This blog is created based on the responses collected from npsp experts in the community. If you find it impactful and worth your time, please find a npsp expert near you and share the form and I’ll draft a blog with the responses online for other #Trailblazers to follow your footprints and brush their skills about npsp, here is the link to the google form: http://bit.ly/npspfeatures
Again, thanks everyone for visiting the blog and hope you’ll find it useful, so please stay tuned as there is more awesome content coming your way. #HappyTrailblazing