Noida Salesforce Developer Group is committed group of #Trailblazers working towards uplifting the status and knowledge of Salesforce developers and growing more developers in Salesforce ecosystem by our campaign #SFDC4Students. There’s lots of success stories involved and being created from Students who learnt and got success over Salesforce platform. Noida Salesforce Developer Group on 31st March 2018 visited I.T.S Engineering College for another successful conference been hosted in college and this blog “Salesforce Evangelism and Awareness at ITS college by Noida Salesforce Developer Group” is dedicated to highlight the Enthusiasm and dedication shown by Students for such and amazing initiative initiated by Vinay Chaturvedi and carried forward by the team with special thanks to Pritam Shekhawat, Shailendra Sharma and #WIT panelist Payal Agarwal for joining us.
Let’s walk through our agenda for this conference:
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Welcome Note & Registrations, Agenda Discussion, #SFDC4Students awareness.
11:30 AM – 01:00 PM – Cloud Computing, Concepts of Cloud Computing, Terms used in Cloud Computing, Introduction to Salesforce.
01:00 PM – 01:45 PM – Lunch | Refreshments | Break.
01:45 PM – 02:30 PM – Introduction to Trailhead, Explaining the Trails | Modules | Badges concept, rewards and recognition through Trailhead, Trailhead Signup and How to start learning Salesforce through Trailhead.
02:30 PM – 03:00 PM – Quiz and Games, Prize Distribution, Networking, Open talk, learn from mentors. Introduction to”IndiaDreamin“.
During the conference Students were introduced to Trailhead – the free and best Salesforce learning platform for all. We focused mainly on answering the student’s queries on how they can step up to learn Salesforce and how Salesforce platform ensures success for all both in terms of opportunities and packages offered.
The students were also introduced to Salesforce #OhanaCulture and notion of #givingback to the community that’s the source of inspiration to every soul in #SalesforceOhana.
Here’s some of the topics covered during the Conference
- ⚡ Concepts of Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing Services, and basic terminologies used like IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, Multi-Tenancy etc.
- ⚡ Introduction to CRM | Enterprise resource planning and concepts | Introduction to Salesforce and features | Force.com platform.
- ⚡ Opportunities in Salesforce, job offerings and packages.
- ⚡ How | Where to start learning Salesforce, Introduction to Salesforce.
- ⚡ Introducing our campaign #SFDC4Students and Mentor- Mentee Program and how we help them ensuring success.
- ⚡ We shared some really cool and inspiring videos of #Trailblazers, #Trailblazer story of Stephanie Herrera and #SalesforceOhana video in the conference to motivate the Students, really this sets the mode of the conference and even motivate us.
Amazing pics from the event
Future Plan and Follow up Events
- ☁ We are in a process of finalizing the dates of our followup event in I.T.S Engineering College and will be publishing it soon.
- ☁ We have already planned multiple events in multiple colleges and universities to engage more students in upcoming months.
- ☁ This meetup is just one of it’s kind being a recursive event and not a one timer, as we have promised the college that we would be conducting this meetup now in tho phases:
1) Evangelism and Awareness Conference
2) Hands on Salesforce Platform
- ☁ Noida Salesforce Developer Group is organizing another meetup #TrailheaDX #TDX18 on 7th April ‘2018, the news is Amy Oplinger (Salesforce MVP) would be joining us in person so don’t miss to join us for the historical meetup. Please read this blog: http://akashmishra.co.in/trailheadx-2017-global-gathering-and-recap/ to find how we celebrated the #TDX17 Global Gathering last year.
Hope you enjoyed the blog “Salesforce Evangelism and Awareness at ITS college by Noida Salesforce Developer Group”, as already shared that we have a long list of events in upcoming months so please stay tuned for more amazing blogs and stories, designed and aligned just for you, from the world of Salesforce.